This article will describe the various ways to troubleshoot your authentication to the HYAS platform.
1. Reset Your Password.
- Navigate to apps.hyas.com
- Below the SIGN IN button, click the Forgot your password? link.
A pop-up will appear asking for you to enter your email address.
- Enter your email address.
You will receive a password reset email at the specified email address. Be sure to check your spam folder should you be unable to find the email in your inbox.
Should you encounter any issues, please reach out to HYAS Client Support for assistance.
- Contact your HYAS platform Admin so that they may manually reset your password.
2. Generate a New QR Code to Configure 2FA.
The QR code displays a single time upon first signing into your HYAS account. If you accidentally cleared the code before scanning it or replaced your device, it will not display again and a new QR code will need to be generated.
To request a new QR code:
- Contact your HYAS platform Admin so that he may clear the existing 2FA token.
- Contact HYAS Client Support for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.